(as of Jan 24,2022 20:34:04 UTC – Particulars)
Learn to create the cutest clothes, plushies, and equipment!
- 22 easy stitching initiatives for keychains, purses, hats, plush toys, clothes, pillows, and different lovable objects from material
- Newbie-friendly tutorials on provides, instruments, fundamental stitches for each hand and machine stitching, appliqué, a glossary, and extra
- Step-by-step directions and photographs, full patterns, supplies and instruments lists, useful ideas, and additional problem strategies
- Make handmade presents that everybody will love, from decorations for a child’s room to gentle, cuddly equipment for teenagers, and a heat quilt for a grandma
Whether or not you’re a newbie sewer or have intermediate ability, these implausible initiatives are enjoyable and straightforward to make!
In Japanese, kawaii means cute, lovable, or lovable, and arises from the necessity to have a little bit of childlike innocence and naïveté in your life no matter age or gender.
Inside this e book, writer and seamstress Choly Knight has captured the essence of kawaii and turned it into 22 enjoyable and easy stitching initiatives that enchantment to everybody—from youngsters to grandparents!
Sew Kawaii! options initiatives starting from very simple to intermediate and is crammed with methods so as to add to your stitching arsenal. Simple-to-use, step-by-step directions are easy sufficient for newbies to get dynamite outcomes, whereas extra superior sewers shall be impressed by the number of initiatives and the standard of development.
You may discover directions to stitch equipment, easy clothes objects, stuffed animal plushes, and nice objects to brighten a child’s room, together with:
- Layer Cake Key Chain Plush
- Jellyfish Purse
- Animal Scarf
- Platypus Plush
- Llama Plush
- Character Hoodie
- Log Pillow
- Towel Caddy
- Sushi Quilt
- And extra!
It’s so simple to create these superior initiatives—all you want is a stitching machine, some cheap material, and some fundamental stitching instruments. With Sew Kawaii!, the toughest half shall be deciding which venture to start out first!
Writer:Fox Chapel Publishing; First version (December 1, 2011)
Merchandise Weight:1.46 kilos
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches