When you will have a plethora of notes to handle, holding all of them organized turns into the necessity of the hour. Else, you have to to scour via your entire app, making it tedious to discover a particular observe. Nicely, the native Apple Notes app has a repair for this. In case you are a loyal Apple Notes consumer, chances are high you admire the introduction of tags within the note-taking app with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. Utilizing tags, you possibly can hold your whole notes organized and discover them with utmost ease. So let’s check out the way to manage notes with tags within the Apple Notes app on iPhone and iPad.
Use Tags to Arrange Notes on iPhone and iPad (2021)
Other than bringing assist for tags, Apple has additionally added a brilliant helpful characteristic referred to as Good Folder. It mechanically organizes your notes into folders primarily based on tags. So, when you discover it tedious to handle notes manually, Good Folders would possibly are available in tremendous helpful for you.
It’s value mentioning that after you add tags to notes in iOS 15, iPadOS 15, or macOS 12 Monterey, they are going to be supported solely in iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, and macOS 11.3 Massive Sur, and above. With that in thoughts, let’s get began.
Create Notes with Tags in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- In your iPhone or iPad, open the Notes app.
2. Now, create a brand new observe or open an current one. After that, create a brand new tag to your observe. Merely enter a hashtag “#” adopted by your textual content. For instance, we added the #Beebom tag to our observe within the screenshot beneath. Upon getting entered a tag, ensure that so as to add area to complete. Now, your tag will flip yellow.
And voila! You’ve added tags to your observe efficiently. Now, do observe that:
- You’ll be able to place tags anyplace in a observe, relying in your wants.
- Each iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 permit you to use a number of tags in a observe.
- You need to use any font dimension to your tags.
- Make certain your tags flip yellow to make them searchable and seem underneath the tags part within the Notes app.
Handle Your Tagged Notes in Apple Notes App
To view and handle your tags, navigate to the primary web page of the Notes app and observe the steps talked about beneath.
- Open the Notes app in your iPhone or iPad and head to the Folders display.
2. Now, you need to see the new tags part on the backside of this web page. Subsequent, you possibly can faucet the “All Tags” possibility to take a look at all of the tagged notes. In addition to, you can too select a particular tag to view, search, and type your tagged notes.
3. Subsequent, faucet on the three-dot icon on the prime proper nook of the display.
4. Now, a menu will seem from the underside with a number of choices. Now we have described what every possibility does down beneath.
- View as Gallery: It exhibits your notes within the gallery view. By default, notes seem within the record view.
- Choose Notes: It lets you choose notes to maneuver, tag, or delete them in bulk.
- Kind Notes By: It lets you type notes primarily based on title, date created, date edited, oldest to latest, and latest to oldest.
Observe: Once you faucet on the three-dot icon when viewing notes of a selected tag, you’ll get the choice to create a Good Folder. It lets you mechanically manage notes by tags. We’ll focus on it within the subsequent part.
The way to Create Good Folder in Apple Notes on iPhone and iPad
Good Folder permits you to manage your notes primarily based on tags you will have chosen. When you don’t wish to spend your treasured time managing notes manually, that is the way in which to go.
- Open the Notes app in your iPhone or iPad and go to the primary (Folders) display.
2. Now, faucet on the folder button on the backside left nook of the display, and select the “New Good Folder” possibility.
Observe: Alternately, you possibly can faucet on the precise tag, adopted by the three horizontal dots on the prime proper nook of the display, and select the Create Good Folder possibility.
2. Now, enter an appropriate title and choose the popular tags. Make certain to faucet “Accomplished” on the prime proper nook to complete.
That’s it. You’ve efficiently created a Good Folder within the Apple Notes app. Now, it’s additionally simple to identify a sensible folder as a settings cog seems subsequent to it. You need to use this characteristic to handle your analysis pointers, drafts, and accomplished notes within the app extra effectively.
Arrange Your Notes Simply in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
So, that’s how you need to use tags to arrange notes with ease in your iPhone and iPad. As I stated above, tags are fairly useful for holding issues like concepts and paperwork organized and rapidly accessible. So, go forward and benefit from it to handle your whole notes. Slowly however steadily, the Apple Notes app has grow to be feature-packed because of the addition of a number of helpful options like the power to lock notes, share folders, and the brand new Quick Note feature in iPadOS 15. Let me know when you suppose Apple Notes fares effectively in opposition to third-party note-taking apps like Evernote and OneNote.