Word: Sadly, I’ve no clue about assembling computer systems.
I wish to put collectively a brand new gaming PC.
1. Do you wish to play on PC?
Principally, I wish to play “New World” or capturing video games like “Valorant”. Two screens can show 2K, ie WQHD (2560 x 1440) at 144 Hz. With shooters, you have to be working 144fps, however the decision will be decrease, in fact. With New World or different recreation, 2k shall be superior. Typically, he ought to have the ability to deal with fluids for a couple of years with none points.
I normally choose Intel and Nvidia, however I’d even be prepared for alternate options like AMD for instance.
- What precisely are video games? …
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) sufficient or ought to or not it’s 4K Extremely HD (3840×2160)? …
- Extremely/excessive/medium/low graphics settings? …
- 30 FPS Or ought to or not it’s 60 and even 144 fps? …
2. Would you want to make use of your pc to edit images/music/movies or CAD? As a pastime or are you an expert? What software program will you utilize?
No video modifying or something like that.
3. Do you could have any particular necessities or needs (overclocking, a very quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
A nicely organized tower is vital with good cooling (no water cooling). It may be with RGB lighting and glass wall.
4. What number of screens do you wish to use? Quantity, Mannequin, Decision, Refresh Price (Hertz)? Do you help FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please hyperlink to the producer or evaluate costs!)
I simply use this display screen.
5. Do you continue to have an outdated pc, a few of its parts can nonetheless be used? (Please with hyperlinks to specs from the producer or evaluate costs!)
No, none of it’s to be used.
6. How a lot cash do you wish to spend?
A most of 2000 euros. (with meeting)
It wouldn’t be dangerous if there have been fewer x)
7. When do you wish to purchase the pc? Instantly if potential or are you able to wait a couple of extra weeks/months?
8. Would you prefer to assemble the pc your self or assemble it (by the shop or by volunteers)?
Ideally straight from the shop.