A implausible alternative to supply administration assist to native fundraisers inside your group!
CCNSW Range and Inclusion assertion
Most cancers Council NSW is an inclusive place to volunteer and work. We embrace range, have fun our variations, and encourage every individual to be their genuine self at work. As we try to signify the communities we serve, we welcome and actively encourage purposes from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals and different numerous teams. As such, for those who require any changes to submit your utility, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Define of the position:
This position supplies normal administration help to the area people workplace in addition to particular assist to the occasions workers. Relay For Life and Do it For Most cancers are main Most cancers Council fundraisers and the Occasions Administration Assistant undertakes administrative duties together with writing and mailing letters, answering telephones, preparation and distribution of workforce kits, coming into information right into a database and dealing with normal occasion enquiries.
Do It For Most cancers occasions are held all year long and this position helps donors all through the organising of their occasions. Duties will embrace supporting and sustaining group relationships with fundraisers replace and keep databases.
- Normal admin duties together with: customer support, reception, postage, ordering workplace provides.
- Administration duties – answering telephones, dealing with enquiries, submitting paperwork and getting ready Thank You certificates.
- Coordinating mail outs and content material for E-mail Direct Advertising campaigns.
- Actioning communication to Relay For Life and different marketing campaign members pre and put up occasions.
- Database Administration with an inhouse CRM. This consists of information entry, operating stories and updating information.
- Help with the coordination and distribution of participant kits for each Relay for Life and Do It For Most cancers Occasions.
- Preserve satisfactory provides for occasions as applicable.
- Contribute to course of enchancment.
- Conduct outgoing calls to occasion members.
- Design advertising and marketing collateral as required.
- Liaise with inside and exterior key stakeholders.
- Handle the return of occasion paperwork and tools.
- Organise tools and/or supplies to help in fundraising and elevating consciousness the place required.
- Handle documentation for occasions.
- Preserve sound data of Most cancers Council NSW Fundraising Pointers.
Our perfect volunteer could have:
- Expertise working in an workplace surroundings could be a bonus.
- Demonstrated administration abilities.
- Wonderful communication and time administration abilities and distinctive consideration to element.
- Pleasant & and nice method with tidy presentation.
- Potential to make use of Microsoft Workplace package deal, notably Outlook, Phrase and Excel and Entry.
- Potential to shortly be taught new laptop programs and cling to established information entry requirements.
- Frequent sense and initiative.
- Potential to work autonomously in addition to a part of a workforce.
- Nice telephone manner.
- Flexibility and availability to attend Relay For Life and Do It For Most cancers occasions if required.
Advantages of the position for the volunteer:
- You’ll have the possibility to utilise your abilities in administration to deliver us a step nearer to a most cancers free future.
- Contribute to the success of your native workplace.
- You’ll have the possibility to be part of a busy, dynamic workforce and volunteer for a forward-thinking organisation
- Work for NSW’s main most cancers charity
- Entry to our advantages, together with a 15% low cost at our retail shops throughout NSW, unique medical insurance advantages and far more.
Key values for volunteers:
Our values affect the work that we do, and the way in which we work with our colleagues and with our group.
- Innovation – Search and embrace the very best
- Duty – Be accountable for our outcomes and sources
- Braveness – Converse out and step up
- Collaboration – Work collectively to attain our objectives
How one can apply:
Why wait! Apply on-line by going to our WEBSITE (Most cancers Council NSW) and submit your cowl letter and resume!
You’ll need to create an account to use for this volunteer place for those who don’t have one already.
For additional data relating to this position, please contact contact Gemma Pedri, Neighborhood Relations Coordinator, Newcastle and Hunter on +61249230702
Most cancers Council NSW is dedicated to selling range within the office. Purposes from individuals of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are inspired and welcomed.
For extra details about volunteering and Most cancers Council NSW, please go to our web site.